- 1 How do I contact St Jude Children’s Research Hospital?
- 2 Where is the original St Jude’s Hospital located?
- 3 What is St Jude’s email address?
- 4 How do I donate to St Jude Children’s Research Hospital?
- 5 Is St. Jude’s really free?
- 6 How much money does the CEO of St. Jude’s Hospital make?
- 7 What is the difference between St. Jude’s and Shriners hospital?
- 8 What religion is St. Jude’s hospital?
- 9 What percentage of donations actually go to St. Jude’s?
- 10 What are some of the worst charities to give to?
- 11 How does a child get into St Judes?
- 12 What is the survival rate at St Judes Hospital?
How do I contact St Jude Children’s Research Hospital?
- Donor Services: (800) 822-6344.
- Hospital Main Line: (866) 278-5833.
- TTY: (901) 595-1040.
- Physician / Patient Referral Office: (888) 226-4343.
- Address: 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Where is the original St Jude’s Hospital located?
In 1962, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital opened in front of a crowd of 9,000 in Memphis, Tenn.
What is St Jude’s email address?
We want to communicate with you on your terms. Mail: Call St. Jude Donor Services at (800) 822-6344 or email [email protected] to update your mail preferences.
How do I donate to St Jude Children’s Research Hospital?
Use our online form to make a single or monthly donation. Payment can be made via credit card, PayPal or by debiting your bank account. Call 1-800-822-6344 Monday – Friday, between 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT.
Is St. Jude’s really free?
Jude shares all its discoveries freely with the world. All patients accepted for St. Jude treatment receive care whether or not they or their families can pay for it. Jude to pay for treatments, copayments, deductibles, coinsurance, and any other costs your insurance does not cover.
How much money does the CEO of St. Jude’s Hospital make?
$ 958,886: Richard C Shadyac, CEO and Ex-Officio Director.
What is the difference between St. Jude’s and Shriners hospital?
No, they are not. ALTHOUGH Danny Thomas, St. Jude’s Founder, was a Shriner himself. Despite there being no affiliation between the two, the two hospital organizations do work together through unofficial channels to ensure the children in their care receive the best possible care.
What religion is St. Jude’s hospital?
We are not a Catholic hospital, nor are we affiliated with any religious organization. Our founder, Danny Thomas, was Catholic, and St. Jude Thaddeus was his patron Saint. Learn more about our history and how the hospital was founded.
What percentage of donations actually go to St. Jude’s?
Jude must be raised from generous donors. In addition, we also receive some revenue from insurance recoveries, research grant funding and returns on our investments. When you look at total revenue, ALSAC and St. Jude are proud that 82 cents of every dollar received has gone to support patients and research at St.
What are some of the worst charities to give to?
here, in no particular order, we take a look at some of the worst charities of 2019.
- Cancer Fund of America.
- American Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Children’s Wish Foundation.
- Police Protection Fund.
- Vietnow National Headquarters.
- United States Deputy Sheriffs’ Association.
- Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth.
How does a child get into St Judes?
To be accepted at St. Jude, children must be eligible for one of our open clinical trials or meet one of the additional criteria listed below. They must also be referred by a physician or qualified medical professional.
What is the survival rate at St Judes Hospital?
St. Jude patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia have a 94 percent survival rate, the best worldwide outcomes for that disease. St. Jude was the first hospital in the U.S. to remove cranial irradiation from treatment for ALL while maintaining excellent survival rates.