- 1 How do I donate to St Jude?
- 2 What is St Jude’s email address?
- 3 How do I write a check to St Jude?
- 4 Does St Jude still send address labels?
- 5 Is St. Jude’s really free?
- 6 How much money does the CEO of St. Jude’s make?
- 7 Is St Jude’s a good charity?
- 8 Where is St Judes headquarters?
- 9 What are some of the worst charities to give to?
- 10 What is St Judes?
- 11 How can I get free labels?
- 12 Can I send a check to St Jude’s Children’s Hospital?
- 13 Does the post office have address labels?
How do I donate to St Jude?
Use our online form to make a single or monthly donation. Payment can be made via credit card, PayPal or by debiting your bank account. Call 1-800-822-6344 Monday – Friday, between 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT.
What is St Jude’s email address?
We want to communicate with you on your terms. Mail: Call St. Jude Donor Services at (800) 822-6344 or email [email protected] to update your mail preferences.
How do I write a check to St Jude?
Make check/money order payable to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. Write “Halloween Promotion” on the memo line. Mail your check/money order and incentive order form in your orange donation collection envelope.
Does St Jude still send address labels?
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital by buying checks or mailing labels with their logo or with patients’ designs. So technically, the free mailing labels aren’t free; a set of 144 mailing labels costs $12, of which $4 gets donated to the hospital. We donated here once and received address labels successfully.
Is St. Jude’s really free?
Jude shares all its discoveries freely with the world. All patients accepted for St. Jude treatment receive care whether or not they or their families can pay for it. Jude to pay for treatments, copayments, deductibles, coinsurance, and any other costs your insurance does not cover.
How much money does the CEO of St. Jude’s make?
$ 958,886: Richard C Shadyac, CEO and Ex-Officio Director.
Is St Jude’s a good charity?
Jude charity rating and review. According to Charity Navigator, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has a four-out-of-four star rating for our Overall Score and Rating.
Where is St Judes headquarters?
We are not a Catholic hospital, nor are we affiliated with any religious organization. Our founder, Danny Thomas, was Catholic, and St. Jude Thaddeus was his patron Saint. Learn more about our history and how the hospital was founded.
What are some of the worst charities to give to?
here, in no particular order, we take a look at some of the worst charities of 2019.
- Cancer Fund of America.
- American Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Children’s Wish Foundation.
- Police Protection Fund.
- Vietnow National Headquarters.
- United States Deputy Sheriffs’ Association.
- Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth.
What is St Judes?
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, located in Memphis, Tennessee, is one of the world’s premier pediatric cancer research centers. Its mission is to find cures for children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases through research and treatment.
How can I get free labels?
Here are some charities that have been known to mail out free address labels to donors:
- Disabled American Veterans.
- Feed the Children.
- Paralyzed Veterans of America.
- March of Dimes.
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Boys Town.
- American Heart Association.
- Arbor Day Foundation.
Can I send a check to St Jude’s Children’s Hospital?
Donate by check: Mail check and this form to 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Does the post office have address labels?
Priority Mail Address Label – Label 228 The Priority Mail® Address Label features fields for your outgoing and return addresses. Use them with Priority Mail® packaging, or with your own boxes or envelopes. This product ships in a pack of 10.