- 1 How do I contact St Jude Children’s Research Hospital?
- 2 Where is St Jude Hospital headquarters?
- 3 What is St Jude’s email address?
- 4 Is St Jude’s really free?
- 5 How much money does the CEO of St Jude’s make?
- 6 What is the survival rate at St Judes hospital?
- 7 Is St. Jude’s a good charity?
- 8 How much does it cost to run St. Jude’s Hospital for one day?
- 9 Is St Jude’s Hospital Catholic?
How do I contact St Jude Children’s Research Hospital?
- Donor Services: (800) 822-6344.
- Hospital Main Line: (866) 278-5833.
- TTY: (901) 595-1040.
- Physician / Patient Referral Office: (888) 226-4343.
- Address: 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Where is St Jude Hospital headquarters?
St. Jude has eight affiliate clinics across the United States that can offer much of a child’s care closer to their location. The physicians and staff at these sites work in collaboration with the staff of St. Jude to deliver state-of-the-art care and innovative clinical trials.
What is St Jude’s email address?
We want to communicate with you on your terms. Mail: Call St. Jude Donor Services at (800) 822-6344 or email [email protected] to update your mail preferences.
Is St Jude’s really free?
Jude shares all its discoveries freely with the world. All patients accepted for St. Jude treatment receive care whether or not they or their families can pay for it. Jude to pay for treatments, copayments, deductibles, coinsurance, and any other costs your insurance does not cover.
How much money does the CEO of St Jude’s make?
$ 958,886: Richard C Shadyac, CEO and Ex-Officio Director.
What is the survival rate at St Judes hospital?
St. Jude patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia have a 94 percent survival rate, the best worldwide outcomes for that disease. St. Jude was the first hospital in the U.S. to remove cranial irradiation from treatment for ALL while maintaining excellent survival rates.
Is St. Jude’s a good charity?
Jude charity rating and review. According to Charity Navigator, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has a four-out-of-four star rating for our Overall Score and Rating.
How much does it cost to run St. Jude’s Hospital for one day?
The daily operating cost of St. Jude is $2.2 million.
Is St Jude’s Hospital Catholic?
We are not a Catholic hospital, nor are we affiliated with any religious organization. Our founder, Danny Thomas, was Catholic, and St. Jude Thaddeus was his patron Saint. Learn more about our history and how the hospital was founded.