- 1 Can any child go to St. Jude?
- 2 Is St. Jude really free?
- 3 How do you get referred to St. Jude?
- 4 How much money goes to the kids at St. Jude?
- 5 What is the survival rate at St Judes hospital?
- 6 How much does the CEO of St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital make?
- 7 What are some of the worst charities to give to?
Can any child go to St. Jude?
For most diseases and treatments, St. Jude accepts children, adolescents and young adults who are 21 years old or younger at the time of acceptance.
Is St. Jude really free?
Jude shares all its discoveries freely with the world. All patients accepted for St. Jude treatment receive care whether or not they or their families can pay for it. Jude to pay for treatments, copayments, deductibles, coinsurance, and any other costs your insurance does not cover.
How do you get referred to St. Jude?
You can contact the Physician / Patient Referral Office or St. Contact St. Jude
- Call: 1-888-226-4343 (toll-free) or 901-595-4055. After hours, please feel free to leave a voice mail and the call will be returned the next business day.
- Email: [email protected]
- Emergencies: page us at 1-800-349-4334.
How much money goes to the kids at St. Jude?
Jude are proud that 82 cents of every dollar received has gone to support patients and research at St. Jude today and in the future.
What is the survival rate at St Judes hospital?
St. Jude patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia have a 94 percent survival rate, the best worldwide outcomes for that disease. St. Jude was the first hospital in the U.S. to remove cranial irradiation from treatment for ALL while maintaining excellent survival rates.
How much does the CEO of St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital make?
$1,228,750: James R Downing, Ex-Officio Director (compensation from St Jude) $ 958,886: Richard C Shadyac, CEO and Ex-Officio Director. $ 608,503: Emily S Greer, Chief Admin Officer.
What are some of the worst charities to give to?
here, in no particular order, we take a look at some of the worst charities of 2019.
- Cancer Fund of America.
- American Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Children’s Wish Foundation.
- Police Protection Fund.
- Vietnow National Headquarters.
- United States Deputy Sheriffs’ Association.
- Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth.