- 1 How do I contact St Jude Children’s Research hospital?
- 2 Where is the St Jude’s Children’s Research hospital located?
- 3 How do I donate to St Jude Children’s Research hospital?
- 4 What is St Jude’s email address?
- 5 Is St. Jude’s really free?
- 6 How much money does the CEO of St. Jude’s Hospital make?
- 7 Is St. Jude’s a good charity?
- 8 What is the survival rate at St Judes hospital?
- 9 How is St. Jude’s hospital funded?
- 10 What are some of the worst charities to give to?
- 11 How does a child get into St Judes?
- 12 What is the difference between St. Jude’s and Shriners Hospital?
- 13 Can I send a check to St Jude’s Children’s Hospital?
How do I contact St Jude Children’s Research hospital?
- Donor Services: (800) 822-6344.
- Hospital Main Line: (866) 278-5833.
- TTY: (901) 595-1040.
- Physician / Patient Referral Office: (888) 226-4343.
- Address: 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Where is the St Jude’s Children’s Research hospital located?
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, located in Memphis, Tennessee, is one of the world’s premier pediatric cancer research centers. Its mission is to find cures for children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases through research and treatment.
How do I donate to St Jude Children’s Research hospital?
Use our online form to make a single or monthly donation. Payment can be made via credit card, PayPal or by debiting your bank account. Call 1-800-822-6344 Monday – Friday, between 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT.
What is St Jude’s email address?
We want to communicate with you on your terms. Mail: Call St. Jude Donor Services at (800) 822-6344 or email [email protected] to update your mail preferences.
Is St. Jude’s really free?
Jude shares all its discoveries freely with the world. All patients accepted for St. Jude treatment receive care whether or not they or their families can pay for it. Jude to pay for treatments, copayments, deductibles, coinsurance, and any other costs your insurance does not cover.
How much money does the CEO of St. Jude’s Hospital make?
$ 958,886: Richard C Shadyac, CEO and Ex-Officio Director.
Is St. Jude’s a good charity?
Jude charity rating and review. According to Charity Navigator, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has a four-out-of-four star rating for our Overall Score and Rating.
What is the survival rate at St Judes hospital?
St. Jude patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia have a 94 percent survival rate, the best worldwide outcomes for that disease. St. Jude was the first hospital in the U.S. to remove cranial irradiation from treatment for ALL while maintaining excellent survival rates.
How is St. Jude’s hospital funded?
Unlike other hospitals, the majority of funding for St. Jude comes from generous donors. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude is a research hospital, so many of the treatment and services we provide are not covered by insurance and will not be in the future.
What are some of the worst charities to give to?
here, in no particular order, we take a look at some of the worst charities of 2019.
- Cancer Fund of America.
- American Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Children’s Wish Foundation.
- Police Protection Fund.
- Vietnow National Headquarters.
- United States Deputy Sheriffs’ Association.
- Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth.
How does a child get into St Judes?
To be accepted at St. Jude, children must be eligible for one of our open clinical trials or meet one of the additional criteria listed below. They must also be referred by a physician or qualified medical professional.
What is the difference between St. Jude’s and Shriners Hospital?
No, they are not. ALTHOUGH Danny Thomas, St. Jude’s Founder, was a Shriner himself. Despite there being no affiliation between the two, the two hospital organizations do work together through unofficial channels to ensure the children in their care receive the best possible care.
Can I send a check to St Jude’s Children’s Hospital?
Donate by check: Mail check and this form to 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.