- 1 How much does the CEO of St Jude’s make?
- 2 Does St Jude really not charge?
- 3 Is St Jude’s a good charity?
- 4 How much does it cost to run St. Jude’s Hospital for one day?
- 5 What are some of the worst charities to give to?
- 6 Is Wounded Warrior a good charity?
- 7 How much money does the CEO of Goodwill make?
How much does the CEO of St Jude’s make?
1,006 employees received more than $100,000 in compensation. The 14 most highly compensated employees were reported to be: $1,278,550: James R Downing, President, CEO. $ 958,886: Richard C Shadyac, Ex-Officio Director (compensation from ALSAC)
Does St Jude really not charge?
Jude Children’s Research Hospital, founded in 1962, is a pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children’s catastrophic diseases, particularly leukemia and other cancers. The hospital costs about US$2.8 million a day to run, but patients are not charged for their care.
Is St Jude’s a good charity?
Jude charity rating and review. According to Charity Navigator, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has a four-out-of-four star rating for our Overall Score and Rating.
How much does it cost to run St. Jude’s Hospital for one day?
The daily operating cost of St. Jude is $2.2 million.
What are some of the worst charities to give to?
here, in no particular order, we take a look at some of the worst charities of 2019.
- Cancer Fund of America.
- American Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Children’s Wish Foundation.
- Police Protection Fund.
- Vietnow National Headquarters.
- United States Deputy Sheriffs’ Association.
- Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth.
Is Wounded Warrior a good charity?
Charity Navigator’s Assessment Based on their assessment of WWP, they have an 86% score. Beyond being within regulations, the percentage of Wounded Warrior Project money that is donated to their stated cause is 38% of all funds. This, again, is not the best, but it is good.
How much money does the CEO of Goodwill make?
GOODWILL CEO and owner Mark Curran profits $2.3 million a year.