- 1 Who is the kid in the St. Jude commercial?
- 2 Who is in the new St. Jude commercial?
- 3 What happened to Lucas from St. Jude commercial?
- 4 How much of your donation to St. Jude goes to the kids?
- 5 How much does the CEO of St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital make?
- 6 Is St. Jude’s really free?
- 7 What are some of the worst charities to give to?
Who is the kid in the St. Jude commercial?
Richard Davies was a recognizable voice to the millions of viewers who watched St. Jude commercials over the years, and his legacy continues. You may not know the face of Richard Davies but you would likely recognize his voice.
Who is in the new St. Jude commercial?
1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — For Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, Jennifer Aniston, Marlo Thomas, Sofia Vergara, Drew Barrymore and other St. Jude Celebrity Ambassadors will unite for the 30 Days #forStJude social media campaign to help raise awareness and support for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®.
What happened to Lucas from St. Jude commercial?
In 2016, Lucas was diagnosed with neuroblastoma, and after obtaining a referral, his family traveled from Chile to St. Jude for his treatment. Today, Lucas is back home and cancer-free.
How much of your donation to St. Jude goes to the kids?
A: “ Seventy-eight percent of your donation goes to support the current and future treatment and research for children at St. Jude and around the world who benefit from our lifesaving work,” says the website for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
How much does the CEO of St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital make?
$1,228,750: James R Downing, Ex-Officio Director (compensation from St Jude) $ 958,886: Richard C Shadyac, CEO and Ex-Officio Director. $ 608,503: Emily S Greer, Chief Admin Officer.
Is St. Jude’s really free?
Jude shares all its discoveries freely with the world. All patients accepted for St. Jude treatment receive care whether or not they or their families can pay for it. Jude to pay for treatments, copayments, deductibles, coinsurance, and any other costs your insurance does not cover.
What are some of the worst charities to give to?
here, in no particular order, we take a look at some of the worst charities of 2019.
- Cancer Fund of America.
- American Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Children’s Wish Foundation.
- Police Protection Fund.
- Vietnow National Headquarters.
- United States Deputy Sheriffs’ Association.
- Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth.